Our team is committed to providing your organization with outstanding service. This has earned us both loyalty from our clients, and recognition from our industry. Our accomplishment highlights include:
- In 2014, our team received the Socially Responsible Investing Award from Investor Intelligence Network.
- As a result of the investment work performed by Ascension Investment Management investment personnel, Ascension Health won the Innovation Award (Healthcare Organization Category) by aiCIO magazine in 2012 and was nominated for Large Nonprofit of the Year by Institutional Investor magazine in 2013.
- David Erickson was ranked #56 in 2013 and #61 in 2012 of the world’s most influential institutional investors in aiCIO magazine’s list of the “Power 100.” He was also awarded with the Innovator Award in 2015 and was named Chief Investment Officer of the year in 2016, both from Investor Intelligence Network.
- In 2016, Dale Hunt was recognized by Trusted Insight as one of the “Top 30 LPs Investing in Private Equity.”
- In 2014 and 2013, Joshua Kaplan was recognized by aiCIO magazine as one of the 40 most influential institutional investors under the age of 40. In 2015, he was also awarded with the Innovator Award by Investor Intelligence Network.
- Tim Runnalls was named a “Rising Star” in 2014 by Investor Intelligence Network.
- Nate Heater was named a “Rising Star” in 2016 by Trusted Insight.